Accident Claim form for injuries that occurred on the ice during one of our Skate Canada Programs.
- For a form please contact the Club office by phone or email at email@example.com.
- Injury/Illness Reimbursement Policy:
- The injury or Illness must be a minimum of 4 consecutive weeks
- You must present a Doctors note.
- The request for reimbursement must be made within 14 days of returning to the ice.
- If reimbursement is granted, it will be in the form of a credit, not a cash value.
What is a credit? A credit or "gift certificate" is applied to your family registration account and can be applied to registration fees, coach fees or test days wherever applicable. This can be accumulated over a period of time. If an account has no activity for over 2 years, the account will be closed and the money in it will be absorbed by the club.